What are the Castro Convertible Ottoman dimensions?
- The Original Castro Ottoman is a 33″ wide single bed version
(Open- 33″W x 75″L x 19 H; Closed – 33”W x 28”L x 20”H) Weight: 106 lbs. (48.08kg)
- The Deluxe Castro Ottoman is 39” – one-inch WIDER than a standard twin bed
(Open- 39″W x 75″L x 19 H; Closed – 39″W x 28″L x 20″H) Weight: 138 lbs. (62.6 kg)
What is a Castropedic™ mattress?
- A 5″ thick, 75″ long innerspring mattress exclusive to the Castro Ottoman
- You can buy a replacement mattress – just call us at 855-GO-CASTRO
- The Castropedic™ mattress is latex-free
What supports the Castropedic™ mattress?
- The Castro Ottoman is made of sturdy hardwood slats and steel frame construction – you feel no metal bars!
Is the Castro Ottoman comfortable?
- The Castro Ottoman gives MORE “personal sleeping space” than an individual’s space on a queen-sized bed
- The 5″ thick Castropedic™ Ottoman mattress is the most comfortable in the industry
- A large adult can sleep on the Deluxe Castro Ottoman in comfort every single night!
Are there any features unique to a Castro Ottoman?
- The 5” thick Castropedic™ mattress can only be found on a Castro Convertible Ottoman
- The 39” Deluxe Castro Ottoman is the largest convertible ottoman in the industry
- The Castro Ottoman has large casters, making it easy to move
- The Castro Ottoman is the only convertible ottoman that comes fully assembled
What about delivery?
- Delivered to your door, the Castro Ottoman comes fully assembled and completely ready to use right out of the carton
- Items in stock are delivered within one week
What are my slipcover options?
- The Single bed size 33″ Castro Ottoman comes with one FREE slipcover
- The Twin bed size 39″ Castro Ottoman comes with one FREE slipcover
- Additional slipcovers in a variety of fabrics are available for purchase at any time
- All slipcovers are “Dry Clean Only”
What if I would like to make my own slipcover?
Here are the fabric requirements for the slipcover:
- For unmatched fabrics (solids or overall patterns) you will need 4 yards for the Single bed size Castro Ottoman and 5 yards for the Twin bed size Castro Ottoman
- Additional yardage will be required for matched or large-patterned fabrics
What sheets will I need for my new Castro Ottoman?
- Twin-sized sheets
Can the sheets be left in the Castro Ottoman even when it’s closed?
- You can fold the sheets to remain in the center of the Castro Ottoman when closed, but pillows and blankets must be removed
Is there a warranty?
- Yes – 3 years on the mattress and the mechanism with the following provisions:
Castro Convertible Ottomans are warranted to the original purchaser for 3 years from the date of purchase. The warranty is limited to manufacturing defects of the mattress and mechanism only. The warranty applies only to residential use of the product and the product must be located at the original delivery address for the warranty to be valid. Warranties are not transferrable and are only valid for repair, replacement or substitution.